How can a Certified Social Security Claiming Strategist Help you?
December 8, 2020
- Help you determine when you are first eligible to collect benefits and how the age at which you apply will affect the monthly amount you receive.
- Determine how current employment will impact your ability to collect benefits.
- Most effectively coordinate Social Security benefits with pension and IRA assets on a tax efficient basis.
- Explain how savvy retirees have increased their annual Social Security benefits by as much as 110%.
- Calculate a cost-of-living-adjustments impact to benefits.
- Review how spousal, survivor and divorced spouse benefits work.
- Explore when to leverage strategies that will maximize your benefit while collecting from a former spouse.
- Identify ways to optimize your benefit while collecting a survivor benefit.
- Quantify the effect of remarriage on survivor benefits for widowed and divorced spouses.
- Show you how to amend your current benefits election if you made a mistake.
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all of you,
Jeremy S. Baker, CSSCS